Sara Wells, or @blondehanes is the sweetest, happiest chick around! She started a blog called what Sara wears, she’s a wife, fashion buyer and dog mama/lover! You’ll be sure to see her out and about at awesome Toronto events, and always sporting a sylin OOTD.
We asked Sara some questions so you can get to know her better and show her some love!
1) What does a typical day in Sara’s shoes look like?
A typical weekday for me is working at a fashion head office as an assistant buyer. I work the typical 9-5 and then go home to cuddle my pup. On weekends I spend shooting looks for my blog, and exploring Toronto!
2) What inspired what Sara wears?
My love of fashion. I’ve been taking outfit photos since high school- and I’ve moved from taking them on Facebook, to Instagram, to a blog.
3) What do you love about blogging?
I love having an impact. I love influencing someone in a positive way, whether it’s buying some shoes on sale, or giving them a smile with my terrible dance moves.
4) What is going well/exciting you right now (aka making you amazed) ?
What’s amazing me is the connections and real friendships that can form from social media.
3) What is the biggest challenge you are facing right now (aka making you confused)?
What’s confusing is that making adult friendships in the real world is hard- and you have to make an effort! (PLUG- try Bumble BFF)
5) What is your number one tip for self care/doing what you love?
My self care is spent with my own dog or volunteering at dog tales rescue, cuddling and walking rescue dogs.
6) Favorite places in Toronto?
I love Miss Things Hawaiian! And my favorite places to take newbies to in Toronto is anywhere on Queen West for that true Toronto vibe.
Keep up with Sara on Instagram! Give her a follow here.
Stay tuned for more features every week!